ONLINE CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN NOVEL WRITING
There is one application cycle held each Spring. Students admitted into the program will start their first class in the subsequent Fall quarter. The Certificate Program in Novel Writing is a two-year program composed of six courses. Before applying, be sure to use the links in the left column to access and read through the program requirements and details.
We are now accepting applications for Fall 2018. We will accept completed applications through Friday, June 29.
How To Apply:
1. Application Fee: Pay the $80 application fee* by registering for OWA 001.
2. Complete Form**
1. Download the application form.
2. Complete the writing exercises:
i. Personal Statement
ii. Fiction Writing Sample
iii. Classroom Feedback Sample
3. Submit your application materials to canvas.stanford.edu. Log in with your Continuing Studies username & password.
* The application fee is non-refundable and only valid for one application cycle.
**Incomplete applications will NOT be accepted.
To receive updates about the program, add yourself to the Certificate Program mailing list.