ONLINE CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN NOVEL WRITING
The application for the Fall 2021 cohort has passed (June 4, 2021). Applicants will be informed of acceptance in mid-July. Please join our email list to stay informed about upcoming information sessions and the next application cycle.
1. Complete Application*
How to Apply:
- Complete application form.
- Complete the writing exercises described in the packet:
- Personal Statement
- Fiction Writing Sample
- Classroom Feedback Sample
- Pay the $80 application fee by registering for OWA 001 (will be available in Spring 2022).
- Submit application materials on canvas.stanford.edu.
- Log in with your Continuing Studies username and password.
- Note that it will take about 20 min. after you pay the fee for Canvas to pick up your registration.
*Incomplete applications will NOT be accepted. **The application fee is non-refundable and only valid for one application cycle
Have questions before you apply? Watch the video of our recent online information session, or check out the FAQ for answers to common questions about the program.