ONLINE CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN NOVEL WRITING
The application for Fall 2022 is now available and applications are being accepted through June 3. If you'd like to receive reminders and updates, please join our mailing list.
How to Apply:
- Application Fee
- Pay the $80 application fee by registering for OWA 001.
- Complete Form
- 1. Download the application form.
- 2. Complete the writing exercises:
- Personal Statement
- Fiction Writing Sample
- Classroom Feedback Sample
- Submit application materials on canvas.stanford.edu.
- Log in with your Continuing Studies Student username and password, and follow the prompts.
*The application fee is non-refundable and only valid for one application cycle.
**Incomplete applications will NOT be accepted.
Have questions before you apply? Watch the video of our most recent online information session, or check out the FAQ for answers to common questions about the program.