DROPS & REFUNDS
Refund PolicyIn order to receive a full tuition refund, you must cancel your registration by 5:00 pm on the refund deadline date for the course. The registration fee ($35), any additional course or materials fees, and tuition under $100, are non-refundable.
Continuing Studies does not pro-rate tuition for dropped courses and cannot apply the funds to future quarters.The $35 registration fee, as well as tuition under $100, is non-refundable.
- 3-session to 10-week On-Campus and Live Online courses: 48 hours after the first class meeting
- 1-or-2-session On-Campus and Live Online courses: 7 days before the first class meeting
- Flex Online courses:
- 100% tuition refund deadline: 4th day of class at 5:00 pm (typically the Thursday of the first week of class)
- 50% tuition refund deadline: 9th day of class at 5:00 pm (typically the Tuesday of the second week of class)
- Events: All event fees are non-refundable
Requesting a RefundDrop and refund requests must be made in writing in one of the following ways:
The fastest way to receive your refund is to log into your Student account and drop your course online.
Send an email to: [email protected].
Please allow up to 3 days to for a credit card refund to process. This may take little longer during late December when the University is closed for the holidays.
No refunds will be given after the drop deadline unless Continuing Studies Program cancels the course.