DROPS & REFUNDS
Refund PolicyIn order to receive a full tuition refund, you must cancel your registration by 5:00 pm on the refund deadline date for the course. The registration fee ($35), any additional course or materials fees, and tuition under $100, are non-refundable.
Continuing Studies does not pro-rate tuition for dropped courses and cannot apply the funds to future quarters.
- 5-Week to 10-Week Classroom or Virtual Courses: Day before the third class meeting by 5:00 pm
- 3-Day to 4-Week Classroom or Virtual Courses: Day before the second class meeting by 5:00 pm
- 1-Day and 2-Day Courses: 7 days before the first class meeting by 5:00 pm
- Online courses:
- 100% tuition refund deadline: 4th day of class at 5:00 pm (typically the Thursday of the first week of class)
- 50% tuition refund deadline: 9th day of class at 5:00 pm (typically the Tuesday of the second week of class)
- Events: All event fees are non-refundable
Requesting a RefundDrop and refund requests must be made in writing in one of the following ways:
The fastest way to receive your refund is to log into your Student account and drop your course online.
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailing Address: 365 Lasuen Street, Littlefield Center, Garden Level, Stanford, CA 94305
Please allow up to two weeks to process all refunds made by credit card. Refunds by check may take up to four weeks to process. If you have recently submitted a drop request, please allow at least 72 hours before contacting our office to check on the status of your refund.
No refunds will be given after the drop deadline unless Continuing Studies Program cancels the course.