COVID-19 Guidelines for On-Campus Courses
We are very excited to welcome Continuing Studies students back to campus for the first time since Winter 2020. To help protect the health and safety of our community, we have implemented the guidelines described below, which reflect Stanford’s guidelines for on-campus events and programs. Continuing Studies will update these guidelines as Stanford’s policies evolve.
Last updated April 5, 2022
Continuing Studies students registering for on-campus courses will be asked to agree to the following:
- Show proof that they are vaccinated before entering the classroom. Details about class check-in will be sent to enrolled students at a later date.
- Abide by all Stanford Visitor policies, including reporting a positive COVID-19 test for contact tracing purposes using the COVID-19 Case Reporting form, and adhering to current Stanford travel policies.
- Wear a high quality, well-fitted face covering that covers their nose and mouth at all times while in a classroom unless speaking.
- Stanford Visitor: Daily COVID-19 Health Attestation: All students taking an on-campus Continuing Studies course must fill this out on the day of each class meeting.
- General COVID-19 Case Reporting Form: All visitors who have been on the Stanford campus, and test positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of their visit, must complete this form.