BUS 03 — Financial Planning: Part II
- Investing in cash and bonds
- Personal and real estate investing
- Education and tuition planning
- Retirement and investment planning
- Estate planning and life transitions
This is the second course in a two-part series. The first course, BUS 02: "Financial Planning: Part I," covers investing in stocks and mutual funds as well as identifying financial goals and strategies for achieving them. Although Part I is not a prerequisite, students who are not yet familiar with fundamental principles such as goal setting, taxes, risk management, and equity investing are recommended to complete it before proceeding to Part II. A background in finance is not a prerequisite for either course.